Sunday, January 22, 2006

And I Call Myself A Geek

My camera phone was purchased one year ago. After about one month I filled up the gallery space in the phone with pictures and stopped using the camera because I didn't know what I was supposed to do with the saved pictures.

Last Friday, when my phone died at work I thought it was broken so I took it to the Verizon store. Turns out it just needed a charge and while I was there I finally learned how to get the pictures from my phone to my computer, I just had to email them.


This from the same person who spent two hours of my sunday afternoon organizing and updating the font database on my new computer. I should be ashamed, but not of the pictures . . .



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I've seen enough of Brad's crotch to last a lifetime...please don't post any more on your blog. Actually please do, I failed out of my reverse psych class in junior college, what can I say???