Monday, September 12, 2005

Fall Fresh

Today was a fresh start kind of a sunday.

Seems appropriate with the noticable changing of weather and season, the start of a new month and a new week.


After a non-stop work and socially eventful week, I had a good, full night of sleep and woke up feeling well-rested for the first time in over a week.


This afternoon was the first day back, after a month-long break, for the final fall leg of our
street hockey season. Our team, the Dark Rainbows, won our game and are off to a great start in the countdown to playoffs.

This evening, Brad an I spent several hours doing a much needed clean. It has been one whole year since we moved into our apartment and we were in need of the kind of dusting, mopping, sweeping under and behind, purging clean and organization that took place.


Finally, I am off to bed with a fresh face, thanks to my mud mask, and will wake up to a clean and clutter-free apartment tomorrow morning as I begin a new work week.


This is a picture of
me, as a Dark Rainbow, at a hockey game:





No comments: