Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Desperate Thieves

Today is first day of November, which makes today the two month anniversary of this blog. WhooHoo!

Yesterday was Halloween, that wonderful holiday celebrated with costumes and candy. Brad and I did our Halloweening last Friday at or friends' party, which we attended as burglars. Check out how scary we were:




Last week I thought that the party would be enough to satisfy our costume cravings, but I couldn't help but feel a little sad last night. As I left work in the West Village and Halloween parade-goers in costume walked past me, I found myself wishing we had planned for some Halloween spirit on the actual day . . . Luckily, there is a new guilty pleasure in our house that quickly replaced my sadness; Desperate Housewives.


I don't even want to get started on this one, I am hooked so hard. But, let's just say that as someone who is consistantly pulling a low C to D for time-management, Desperate Housewives has left me dangerously teetering on the edge of an F for this week. What can you do though? It's so good!


So, with Halloween past, and fall undoubtedly surrounding us, I am already looking ahead to winter and wonder what it might bring. Change is in the air for Brad and I and only time will tell the direction we choose.


Stay tuned for Novemeber!

This is me dancing with a horse head on:


No comments: